Decalu 110 Steel
Category: Aluminium Windows
Aluminum windows made on the basis of the Decalu 110 Steel system from the outside definitely stand out with their appearance. They are characterized by a “steel look”. Characteristically cut profiles resemble steel fittings.
- “steel look” system,
- system with a thermal break,
- construction depth 110 mm,
- two gaskets,
- gaskets integrated with the profiles,
- folding the frame and sash 83 mm,
- Uw = 0.9 W / m 2 K (when using a two-chamber package),
- Uf from 0.81 W / m 2 K,
- maximum glazing thickness 71 mm,
- the standard glazing package is 4th / 16/4/16 / 4th *,
- the possibility of creating a window with a movable post,
- movable post, 111.5 mm wide,
- high water resistance parameters – 2400 Pa,
- bottom frame drainage,
- patented protection of the drainage groove,
- invisible line of gaskets,
- system parameters confirmed by a certificate of the Building Research Institute.
* Standard as of July 17, 2019. Requires technological confirmation.