Category: Aluminium Windows
A stable system that provides excellent thermal insulation and safety at the highest level. It works well in the production of windows, doors and shop windows. Dedicated to energy-saving construction.
- system with a thermal break,
- frame depth – 65 mm,
- leaf depth – 74 mm,
- glazing with packages – from 4 to 50 mm (fixed glazing and doors) and from 12 to 59 mm (window sash),
- the standard glazing package is 4 / 16Ar / 4th [Ug = 1.1] *,
- three-chamber profile structure,
- thermal break width – 24 mm,
- profiles separated by strips of glass fiber reinforced polyamide,
- the possibility of bending profiles and the construction of arched windows (permanent glazing),
- possibility of using VSG glazing,
- the possibility of building two-color structures,
- the possibility of using concealed fittings,
- the system is available in versions with increased thermal insulation – Ecofutural (i) and Ecofutural (i +),
- thermal insulation (Uf) – from 1.3 W / m 2 K,
- water tightness – class 9A (600 Pa),
- wind load resistance – C4 (1600 Pa).
* Standard as of 04/16/2019. Requires technological confirmation.