Category: Aluminium Windows
The system meets all the requirements for joinery used in passive construction , which is confirmed by the certificates of the Passive House Institute PHI Darmstadt . The system is used to make elements of external development.
- frame depth – 95 mm,
- leaf depth – 104 mm,
- glazing thickness – frame 27-72 mm, sash 34.5-81 mm,
- the standard glazing package is 4th / 16Ar / 4 / 16Ar / 4th [Ug = 0.6] *,
- maximum leaf dimensions – H up to 2900 mm, L up to 1700 mm,
- maximum leaf weight – 160 kg,
- three-chamber profile structure,
- system with a thermal break,
- the possibility of using an additional insulator – Aero,
- a choice of a single-chamber or two-chamber glazing unit,
- the possibility of building two-color structures,
- the possibility of using concealed fittings,
- windows with certificates of the Passive House Institute in Darmstadt
for the MB-104 Passive SI and MB-104 Passive Aero versions,
- recommended for passive construction.
* Standard as of 04/16/2019. Requires technological confirmation.