Category: Aluminium Windows
The system is intended mainly for the production of interior fittings – windows, cash boxes, vestibules, showcases, doors, partition walls. MB-45 can be used to build exterior carpentry, but only in the case of elements that do not require thermal insulation parameters.
- frame depth (door / window) – 45 mm,
- leaf depth (door / window) – 45 mm / 54 mm,
- glazing thickness (fixed window / opening window) – 2-25 mm / 2-34 mm,
- the standard glazing package is 4 / 16Ar / 4th [Ug = 1.1] *,
- maximum dimensions of the RU window – H up to 2400 mm (1850 mm), L up to 1250 mm (1600 mm),
- maximum leaf weight (door / window) – 120/130 kg,
- single-chamber profile structure,
- cold aluminum, without a thermal break,
- possibility of using single VSG glazing,
- the possibility of using concealed fittings,
- the possibility of building a door without a threshold (brush or a falling threshold),
- possibility to build swing doors,
- possibility of bending profiles and construction of arched windows (permanent glazing).
* Standard as of 04/16/2019. Requires technological confirmation.