MB-60 / 60HI
Category: Aluminium Windows
Perfect for the production of windows, doors, vestibules, display cabinets and various types of spatial structures. The system uses profiled thermal breaks made of polyamide reinforced with glass fiber.
- frame depth (door / window) – 60 mm,
- leaf depth (door / window) – 60 mm / 69 mm,
- glazing thickness (fixed window and door / opening windows) – 5-41 mm / 14-50 mm,
- the standard glazing package is 4 / 16Ar / 4th [Ug = 1.1] *,
- maximum window dimensions – H up to 2400 mm, L up to 1250 mm,
- maximum leaf weight (door / window) – 120/130 kg,
- to choose from – a single-chamber or two-chamber glazing unit,
- three-chamber profile structure,
- system with a profiled thermal break,
- the possibility of using an additional insulator – MB-60 HI,
- the possibility of building a structure with a hidden sash and a pivot window,
- the possibility of varnishing in the duo-color formula
(profiles can have different colors on the inside and outside),
- the possibility of building renovation windows,
- the possibility of mounting concealed fittings,
- the possibility of bending profiles and the construction of arched windows (permanent glazing),
- the possibility of building a PSK structure.
* Standard as of 04/16/2019. Requires technological confirmation.