Category: Aluminium Windows
Aesthetic and durable windows. The MB-70 system allows you to create safe and warm glazing. Available in a version with increased thermal insulation (HI version). On the basis of the system, a number of alternative solutions were also created, which create even greater possibilities of its use.
- frame depth (door / window) – 70 mm,
- leaf depth (door / window) – 70 mm / 79 mm,
- glazing thickness (fixed window and door / opening windows) – 15-51 mm / 23-60 mm,
- the standard glazing package is 4 / 16Ar / 4th [Ug = 1.1] *,
- maximum window dimensions – H up to 2400 mm, L up to 1600 mm,
- maximum leaf weight (door / window) – 120/130 kg,
- to choose from – a single-chamber or two-chamber glazing unit,
- three-chamber profile structure,
- system with a thermal break (additional insulator possible – HI version),
- the possibility of building a structure with a hidden sash,
- possibility of varnishing in the duo-color formula,
- the possibility of using concealed fittings,
- the possibility of building renovation windows,
- the possibility of bending profiles and the construction of arched windows (permanent glazing),
- the possibility of building a PSK structure.
* Standard as of 04/16/2019. Requires technological confirmation.