Decalu 88 Standard
Category: Aluminium Windows
Lower assembly height, smaller width of movable posts and very good thermal parameters – these are just some of the advantages of the Decalu 88 standard system.
- base system for other systems from the Decalu line,
- system with a thermal break,
- construction depth 83 mm,
- two gaskets,
- gaskets integrated with the profiles,
- folding the frame and sash 83 mm,
- Uw = 0.9 W / m 2 K (when using a two-chamber package),
- Uf from 0.81 W / m 2 K,
- maximum glazing thickness 71 mm,
- the standard glazing package is 4th / 16/4/16 / 4th *,
- the possibility of creating a window with a movable post,
- movable post with a width of 111.5 mm
- high water resistance parameters – 2400 Pa,
- bottom frame drainage,
- invisible drainage of the horizontal post,
- patented protection of the drainage groove,
- the possibility of building renovation windows,
- possibility of building monoblock structures,
- invisible line of gaskets,
- system parameters confirmed by a certificate of the Building Research Institute.
* Standard as of July 17, 2019. Requires technological confirmation.