Category: Aluminium Windows
Effective mullion and transom walls based on the MB-SR50N system are an element that definitely stands out in the urban landscape. The facades are appreciated for their appearance and modern design, but also for their utility character.
- a system intended for the construction of facades,
- system with a thermal break,
- aluminum post profiles from 65 to 325 mm,
- bolts with a width of 49.5 to 189.5 mm,
- glazing of the fixed module up to 300 kg,
- a choice of tempered glass and laminated glass,
- the ability to integrate windows into the facade,
- the possibility of integrating the door into the facade.
- Air permeability: AE 1200, EN 12152.
- Water tightness: RE 1200, EN 12154.
- Wind load resistance: 2.4 kN / m 2 , EN 13116.
- Impact resistance: I5 / E5, EN 14019.
- Thermal insulation (Uf): from 0.7 W / (m 2 K).